dimanche 6 décembre 2009

A Few Words About Something Else...

I feel you -painfully
The flame your eyes are
Inside me
Everyday brighter

Your uneasy smile
Heavy salt through my veins
flowing again
And everyday I die from you

They feel free to walk for hours
Along the wet highway where we met
Under rain, hands glued on each other's
Swearing there will not be a end
Blinded by the glow of headlights
Forgetting we're alone, forgiving
She threw away their secrets
A king and his queen, what else

My heart's a burning pit
That I trade for smoking ashes
Which I throw everyday I live
People sound wrong
No one feels right
Nothing I can do except
Hurt bleed  and wake up
All my fault, all your fault
I'll fix it soon let me feel
Freedom and my cigarette heart
I need something real
I will never have
I might never have

A hole in my mind, you let me fall
In the silence of this winter evening
I will never have
I might never have you
Anymore

I could wash my lungs
I'll spit it and you
You were a joke
I'm the comedian
And I'm pleased
I've had my fill of you

Aucun commentaire: