lundi 8 août 2011

Insane Child.

The whole world is burning, but, my darling, we're still together. Maybe you don't give a toss about all of this, when I smile, when I cry, you keep playing with the devil. Passers-by were watching you as you walked there with the bruises on your arms, innocent as little girl, but hey, you have so much dirty thoughts.
The ashes in our lungs make breathing difficult and we don't really care, because tonight we'll stop playing.
You're not a child any more, I'm not a sweet prince any more. We're just two souls high on life, living for destruction. I know I'm insane, I'll be even worse next time we meet.
You threw me to the ground, I don't even bleed. I don't even think. I'm frozen, my heart beats from time to time.
We won't end this story right now.
There is something left to do.

Aucun commentaire: